As the old saying goes, eating an apple a day helps you stay healthy and away from the doctor. The concentration of fibers and vitamins B, C and E make this fruit an important source in disease prevention.
The 10 benefits of apple:
1. Diabetes - Apples are rich in pectin, a fiber that helps control blood glucose.
2. Cholesterol - The pectin fiber also helps to reduce bad cholesterol by forming a fiber in the intestinal wall preventing the absorption of cholesterol and other fats.
Stroke - Fruits with white pulp, such as apples and pears, can reduce a person's risk of having a stroke. Reduces risk by 40%.
4. Breathing problems - The apple has antioxidants that help to improve breathing capacity and also protect the lungs. It also has an astringent property that assists the throat and the vocal cords.
5. Stomach diseases - The apple has healing agents that help those who suffer from problems such as heartburn, gastritis and ulcers, in addition to helping with intestinal functioning. Excellent for poor healing, bruising and bleeding gums.
6. Prevention of tooth decay - Apple juice has properties that can kill up to 80% of these germs and helps to protect the surface of teeth and gums.
7. Brain - The apple has a concentration of B vitamins, it also helps in preventing the entire nervous system and neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
8. Cancer and aging - The apple for being rich in tannins and flavonoids, which are phytonutrients that act as antioxidants, astringents and anti-inflammatories, the fruit helps in the prevention of premature aging, has components that help in the prevention of colon and prostate cancer. and breast and cardiovascular diseases.
9. Satiety - Apples are highly recommended for those who want to start a diet. It has fibers that help to give the feeling of satiety and has the power to reduce the desire to eat sweets and chocolates. The peel, for example, has insoluble fibers that are not digested, beneficially staying longer in the stomach.
10. Vitamins: The apple has vitamins B1, B2, B3, the fruit helps in the control of growth, helps to prevent skin problems, prevents hair loss and even regulates the body.
The apple has numerous benefits.
Diassocialys – Social Services