On the initiative of the “World Heart Federation”, the 29th of September has been marked World Heart Day since the year 2000. Therefore, we advise you to take the following steps to protect your heart and prevent possible attacks, which represent the main causes of death in the world, with a staggering 17.3 million deaths per year. Center of all emotions, it is the organ that is most at risk.
Take care of the center of your life!
Therefore, we advise the following steps to protect your heart:
1. Try to have a healthy and balanced diet
2. Consult the cardiologist and follow medical advice
3. Quit smoking. If you can't do it alone, seek help and treatment;
4. Decrease alcohol intake and drink more water;
5. Prepare physical activities daily and according to your physical condition;
6. Control your weight with healthy eating and exercise;
7.Avoid stress and spend time with family and friends;
8. Use prescription drugs correctly.
Diassocialys – Social Services